All of us have our own fears for going against what is natural. We sure must have heard a lot about surgical methods for breast reduction. There are also pills and creams that may work in favour. But what is more promising is the natural home remedies that are safe with practically no side effects. Home remedies for breast reduction have been used since a long time and many have openly acknowledged its success. So, we decided to let you know some of the easy ways to answer your question ‘how to decrease breast size naturally at home’. Read on for a step-by-step guide.
What Causes Bigger Breasts?
While breast growth can be a part of the normal development in women and girls, take a look at some of the other reasons to why women may develop breasts.
- Puberty, pregnancy and lactating period is the normal time for the breasts to get bigger. The fluctuation in the estrogen level is one reason for this.
- Hormonal imbalance is also a possibility that is a result of wrong eating habits, with little or no physical activity. This is also a reason why women have bigger breasts.
- Being obese is another reason for huge breasts. Obesity leads to fat deposition in all parts of the body, these fatty layers surround the tissues of the breasts too, thus making it bigger.
- Heredity is another thing we cannot control for. The other reason why women may have bigger breasts is hereditary.
- The off shoot of drug consumption, such as anti-psychotic drugs can cause side effects, leading to bigger breasts.
Some of the ways through which you can control this is through:
- Cardio vascular exercises: When you shed some extra pounds from your body, you are essentially shedding off the fat tissues around your breasts too. Try swimming, jogging or cycling. There are also some strength training exercises that are specifically means to reduce the fat tissues around the breasts.
- Using minimizers can also give an appearance of smaller breasts. Minimizers are a kind of bra that does not reduce the size, but rather make them look smaller and give shapes to the breasts.
Home Remedies for Breast Reduction:
Breast reduction can now be done easily at home. You don’t really have to step out to get the pills or creams or even go through the scary surgical methods. Take a look at our tried and tasted home remedies for breast reduction.
1. Flax Seeds:
The tiny seeds are packed with omega 3 fatty acid that is known to reduce the estrogen level in the body. The body cannot produce omega 3 and as such can be taken only externally. They are known to reduce breast size, by controlling the estrogen levels in the female body that is the prime reason for bigger breasts. Along with this, the harmful toxins from your body will be flushed out.
How to Use:
In a glass of hot water mix one tablespoon of ground flax seeds. Stir well and drink when hot. Take this mix once a day at a convenient time and you will see how it helps to serve the purpose. In case, you don’t get ground flax seeds, you can try flax seed oil for raw consumption of one spoon daily.
2. Egg White:
Another best home remedy to reduce breast size naturally is to take egg white. The egg white of the egg can effectively uplift the breast. The whites contain astringent and nourishment properties. The hydro lipids that it contains also lifts the loose skin around the area. Here is how you can put use to it.
How to Use:
Beat an egg till you get a foamy texture. Gently apply it on to your breasts in upward direction and allow it sit for about 30 minutes. You can then use cucumber juice or onion juice to remove the mixture from the breasts and then wash with cool water. Try this for about two months and you will see sure results.
3. Neem and Turmeric:
Neem and turmeric have been the age old remedy for many skin and stomach related problems. Both neem and turmeric have anti-inflammatory properties that are known to reduce swelling and also to help reduce the size of the breasts. This remedy can particularly be useful for nursing mothers who may develop inflammation around the breast area.
How to Use:
- In two cups of water in saucepan, boil the water along with fresh neem leaves.
- Boil for about 10 minutes and strain the water.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to it. Stir well and then add two teaspoons of honey to it for taste.
- Drink it hot and make sure to do it daily to see effective results.
4. Ginger Root:
another safe home remedy for breast reduction is the ginger root. How about a hot cup of ginger tea that is not only refreshing but also help reduce big breasts? Ginger increases the metabolic rate and thus burns the amount of fat tissues in the body. This will naturally tone, shape and reduce your breast size. Time to get rid of the excess fat!
How to Use:
- Boil a glass of water and to it add grated ginger.
- Allow it to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Strain it and add a spoon of honey for taste.
- Drink hot and continue doing so until you see results.
5. Green Tea:
Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants. This property is known to reduce your weight and the fat in your breasts. The catch in in green tea is very helpful in weight loss and stimulates the body to burn calories. Therefore, when you shed body fat, you naturally reduce the size of your breast.
How to Use:
- Boil a cup of water and to it add one teaspoon of green tea leaves.
- Keep the vessel cover and llow it to seep for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the mix and add a spoon of honey for taste.
- Drink the tea for about 3-4 times a day for best results.
Remember to take this for about 3-4 months to see best results.
How to Reduce Breast Size Naturally at Home: Your Diet Plan
Here are some healthy diet plans you need to indulge in for reducing your breast size.
1. Citrus Fruits:
Citrus fruit choices like orange, cranberry, orange, grape fruit etc. can promote weight loss, thus also burning the fat around your breasts. Include more citrus fruit juices in your diet.
fish is another important source of omega 3, next to flax seeds. They thus help in burning excess fat. Try mackerel, herring, trout or salmon, which can be enjoyed by grilling or cooking with spices, in the most Indian way. Try to include any of these fishes in your diet and you sure will see results.
Another good reason to include nuts in your diet! They are a source of the healthy fat and thus will help in breast reduction. Go for almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, macadamia among the many kinds for sure results. Avoid taking the ones that are sugar coated or salt coated. They serve the purpose in the best way only when taken raw.
another healthy way to treat this is through the consumption of vegetables that have anti-oxidant properties like kale, spinach, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and broccoli. They lower the carbohydrates in the body and thus giving the ideal shape to your breasts.
While that’s about your diet that you need to take seriously, here are some tips and additional things you need to follow to reduce your chest size.
- Physical activity is a must. When you actively work out or play, you are essentially shed a lot of fat and thus also dropping the fat in your breasts. Do this rigorously for over two or three months to see best results.
- Reduce salt, sugar and fat in your diet. Include them only in the right quantity to make the best out of the diet plan.
- Create a calorie for your body. This way, your body will start burning fat therefore, leading to breast reduction. Remember to restore this calorie deficit in your body once you have achieved the results.
- Wear the right bra size at the right time to avoid the tissues dropping down. To an extent, your bra size also has a role to play in giving you ideal shape and firmer breasts.
Remember, you will see results only on regular practice. But isn’t it amazing how you can make the best use of the many every day ingredients to achieve the goal in no time? Well, strict adherence to the plan and diet is our bottom line. Go healthy and start living the healthy way, starting from today. You will see the results.